Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a finished (and semi proof read) application

5 posters

Go down

a finished (and semi proof read) application Empty a finished (and semi proof read) application

Post  Ashern Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 am

English skills: decent

Character: Ashern
Armory link:
Class/Spec: Druid tank/dps, mainly geared towards tank but ill go whatever the guild requires, i like both
Days played: 32 days, 23 hours (mostly afk) have an 80 retri paladin, 77 mage and 61 warrior/52 rogue (both horde boo!)
Raiding experience: some raid experience in OS/VoA and naxx, unfortunatly never had the opportunity to play all quarters due to most experience coming from public play (aka we charge a boss with 500dps and wipe/quit in rage)
Previous Guild and reason for leaving: The Radiant Light, awesome guys but no ambitions to play end game content
Anyone you know from guild? Abashii (ex-guildie)

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment?

if im dpsing in cat it will be (starting from cloak): pounce, savage roar, mangle, tigers fury (for the energy and added attack) rip then rake, will repeat all (not always in this order) to keep all the dots and buff active and finish with ferocious bite

if its a mob that wont be dropped quickly or a boss ill use berserk after tigers fury to half all skill costs and hammer with shred and ferocious bite but still keeping the buff and dots going

tank

starting from enrage finish (to lose armour penalty) its charge (swipe and maul combo to get all mobs attention) demoral roar (if dps ofc!) then rotate between all mobs getting tanked with maulswipe combo and missing out a swipe when mangle CD is finished

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging?

i have never had the opportunity to dance with him Sad but id guess the tank (bear hug)

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?

strengths
druids are incredibly versatile class, have great dot damage in cat, can lose aggro (cower) and can be very effective tank/off tanks with nice damage reduction and self healing spells

some very nice buffs to offer a group, also the ability to shoot off innervate to a healer who has run oom or cast rebirth on a healer/tank when he's been in the wrong place at the wrong time can sometimes save an entire group or even raid wipe!

weaknesses

like all leather/cloth classes can be struck down in dps form
can be so addictive to play they can turn u into a hermit who stays up all night then having to phone in sick to work due to lack of sleep...so ive heard

Do you like soup?
lentil and bacon, oooo yeah!

Ashern

Back to top Go down

a finished (and semi proof read) application Empty Re: a finished (and semi proof read) application

Post  Abashii Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 am

Gratz on filling out a form mate cheers
Abashii
Abashii

Back to top Go down

a finished (and semi proof read) application Empty !

Post  Ashern Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 am

u knows it!

Ashern

Back to top Go down

a finished (and semi proof read) application Empty Re: a finished (and semi proof read) application

Post  Pandemonium Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:03 am

Finally a "properly" filled out application form. Looks promising so far.
At the moment we are looking for a druid tank, properly geared/specced/skilled.
Am up for a trial run...Heroic/NAx/Whatever
Whisper me in game to set it up!

Pandemonium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystro Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:05 am

I think I can teach you a few things to get your cat dps up a fair chunk. Let me know in game.

Great answer to the soup question, btw. Soup is very important to us.

Mystro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sithraviel Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:09 am

Good to see you are actually literate. You have my blessing :p

Sithraviel

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandemonium Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 am

Did 2 trial runs with the furball(no offence)....
Could do with a bit of situation awarness, other than that looks oki
If U up for getting your gear ready for Ulduar(change pvp gear/farm heroics for 2x /t8) I am ready to vouch for this application... Fluffy/Theal, info needed!

Pandemonium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorex Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm

With my very bad name memory, so bad that I don't even remember my neighbours' names, I do remember the name Ashern!

That has to have some meaning!
(tho I don't remember where I remembered it from) Neutral
Zorex
Zorex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Whisper Xanathi or pandemonium in game for trial please - if we don't hear from you will assume you changed your mind and revoke your app.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down