Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deris application

3 posters

Go down

Deris application Empty Deris application

Post  Deris Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi, im a rogue wanting to join a guild that is progressing in raids. I have been in many guilds before and none of them were progressing very much. I can probably raid 1-2 times a week.

Deris

Back to top Go down

Deris application Empty Re: Deris application

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi deris,

please fill in the application form, I've moved it so its easier to find since it being at the bottom is confusing people.

Back to top Go down

Deris application Empty Deris application

Post  Deris Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 pm

English skills:Good

Character:Deris
Armory link
Class/Spec: Rogue/combat
Days played:44 days
Raiding experience: Mostly naxx
Previous Guild and reason for leaving:Adventures guild, and the reason for leaving is because they didnt have any progress in raids and people who didnt know what to do.
Anyone you know from guild? I dont think so

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment? Garrote,Snister strike, when full combo then eviscerate. Slice and dice and rapture.

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging? Tank ofc

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class? Aggro mostly i would say.

Do you like soup? yes i do Very Happy

Deris

Back to top Go down

Post  Abashii Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Hi Deris,

I tried looking up you on the armory but you wasnt there. What is the correct spelling of your name?

Also, from the limited info you gave I would say your rotation is wrong. But I would have to see it in action to be sure.

Also would you say aggro was a strength or weakness of our class?

Really need to see your armory before we can progress with this...

Cheers,

Bash
Abashii
Abashii

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldressal Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 pm

bash...you sure you checked the right armory? XD maybe you checked the usa one Razz

Aldressal

Back to top Go down

Post  Abashii Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 pm

meh... found it

On the EU armoury... Nabashii for life :S

ok, brb
Abashii
Abashii

Back to top Go down

Post  Abashii Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Ok, cookie cutter Combat build is fine.

Gear wise is ok, mixture of PvP gear in there though. Still huge upgrades you can make just with emblems. Upgrade your head & chest piece to Conquest T8.5's asap. There's really no excuse for not having them pieces by now :S Theres a bunch of other gear upgrades available to you just from emblems.

Gems, not many slots but one was + stam, never gem for stam. Always gem & enchant to maximise DPS. Enchants were lower end enchants, could get some nice DPS increase with better enchants for sure. Missing a shoulder enchant, just get the WG pvp enchant untill you get the hodir ones. Missing eternal belt buckle aswell.

Overall, big room for improvements here allround..
Abashii
Abashii

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldressal Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:46 am

Th Big Brother is watching you!!! XD lol! lol! lol!

Aldressal

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandemonium Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:06 am

Semi filled application. As Abashii said, gear is easy to get atm. Upgrade your gear and post another application(more filled than the last one...we wanna see u do wanna join up a raiding guild).
Atm we can't accept you. We do want another rogue in guild, but just need more dedication. Gear up, take Abashii's advice and post another application when u feel u are ready to join a raiding guild.

Pandemonium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abashii Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 am

Feel free to /w me in game if you wanna talk, or need some advice.
Abashii
Abashii

Back to top Go down

Post  Deris Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:46 pm

English skills: Good

Character:Human
Armory link:
Class/Spec:Rogue/combat
Days played:44
Raiding experience: I know naxx and VOA pretty good, but Ulduar i only know the first boss. and i havent done malygosh before, but i guss you guys will say tacts Very Happy

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: I joined adventurer's guild in lvl 15 to 80, then i left becaus there was no progressing in raids, none knows tacts and low DPS mostly.

Anyone you know from guild? I dont think so.

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment? Got Main hand Fist weapon so i use garrote in the start, then im using snister strike for combo to use slice and dice, and using blade furry(at the same time). then im using adrennalin rush and snister strike and eviscrate and rapture, shiv for poisen( im using Deadly and instance poisen) sometimes im using ecspose armor. pretty much the same in HC

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging? Tank ofc

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?

Strengtha: I would say good DPS, sneaky and if aggro i can use feignt (i can use vanish too Very Happy ) and in Pvp i would say rogue is Funny to play with( I love Killing Spree Very Happy ) and they attack very fast Very Happy

the weakness is: Cant be tank or healer and got no buffs. i can't really point out so many bad things about rogues Smile

Do you like soup? Well, i dont hate it lol!

Deris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Hi Deris,

Did you upgrade your gear or take any of the advice Abashii gave? Looks like you just filled another app, need to know if you intend to make any improvements?

Bit more communication would be nice tbh Razz

Back to top Go down

Deris application Empty hello

Post  deris Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:28 pm

hello.

I will sett in armor link when i have got bether gear, im going much HC for Emblems to get bether gear now, thanks for all the help/suport Very Happy

deris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Awesome, sort your gear out, have a chat to Abashii too he knows his stuff Smile

Back to top Go down

Deris application Empty Hello Again

Post  Deris Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Now I have better Gear, if its not good enouch then its ok, i will get better then. check out

Armor Link:

I hope its Good enouch.Smile

Deris

Back to top Go down

Deris application Empty Hey

Post  Deris Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Deris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down