Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeber´s application

Go down

Xeber´s application Empty Xeber´s application

Post  Xeber Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:15 pm

English skills:Good

Character:Xeber
Armory link: Can´t seem to put a link to Xeber´s armory page?

Class/Spec: Paladin Retri/holy (little experience on healing)

Days played: 22 On Xeber 30 overall?

Raiding experience: Once in Naxxramas

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: The bright midnight, Ok guild full of lowlevel´s. Not any guild instaces, or raids, just lowlevels leveling Smile

Anyone you know from guild? Jaago

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment? Judgement of wisdom, Consecration, Crusader strike, divine strorm, and when ever art of war comes on, Exorsism.

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging?: I bee hugging the tank, oh yes the tank. they´r so sexy Very Happy

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?: On retri spec, damage is based on burst and lot´s of cooldowns and in holy, i think palas, are still a little weak on healin the whole raid, rather than one target!

Do you like soup? Soup, why yes, i likes soup very much, can i have some?

Xeber

Back to top Go down

Xeber´s application Empty Re: Xeber´s application

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:04 pm

in game vouch from Jaago who is obv too lazy to post here or he's busy chasing frenzying ferrets or some such craziness.

I've spoken to Pande and we would give you a spot as you are a friend of Jaago. We would like to limit you to gearing up runs of Naxx, OS etc until your gear is ready for Ulduar and beyond.

Give Jaago a shout in game and we can get you an invite from one of the officers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaago Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Heyy! I Was going to reply today Very Happy Ye, i give my Vouch for mature player, Gear aint best but that can be worked out, I see lot off potential here.

Jaago

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down