Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chubacka's Application :)

Go down

Chubacka's Application :) Empty Chubacka's Application :)

Post  Chubacka Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 am

English skills: Well, its my first language, So i would say i spoke it perfectly Smile

Character: Chubacka

Armory link:

On the link the armour is mixed between both specs for some reson =S

Class/Spec: Paladin: Retribution Holy
5 / 5 / 61 51 / 2 / 18

Days played: 15 Days 8 hours on this.

Raiding experience: Little on this account. Pretty much fresh 80, around 3 days play time as 80. Little raiding experience on it as previous guild lacked alot of ambition to raid.

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: The Spartan, The guild didnt show enough intention to me to raid, and now im geared as pretty much as good as its going to get before i start raiding regulary.

Anyone you know from guild? Dynne, Fóx. Smile Good friends with them both Smile

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment?

Retibution Spec : Stun, Concecration, Crusader Strike, Divine storm, Holy Wrath (When in a group of Undead) , Exorcism, Judgement of Wisdom, Hammer of Wrath at the appropriate time.

Holy Spec: Beacon of Light (on tank) Sacred Shield, Divine Favour, Flash of Light, Holy shock, repeated until unless the tank goes below 65% health then Holy light is used. Or anyone Below 65% health for that matter. In between fights Divine plea. Cleanse when possible. Divine Illumination At boss fights to save mana.

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging?

I would usually hug the tank if he knows what hes doing, otherwise i know the tactics myself and generally take my own route, Unless the tank proves to me in the first wave if you wish that he knows what hes doing properly. Which in this guild i presume he will know what hes doing, Given its excellent reputation.

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?

The strength of retribution spec is that it has a good rotoation of hard hitting spells, also with the 2 handed weapon it can give alot of DPS if it is used correctly with the proper Enchants ext. The fact i use plate enables me to take damage in moderation without being Owned in seconds as a clothy would do.

Sometimes if i do not use judgement of wisdom i switch it for Judgement of light for example, i run out of mana i find quite quickly. Otherwise i LOVE my Paladin Smile

As much as i Love my Retribution Side, I love my Holy spec more. It has so many different aspect of healing, Flash of light, Lay on Hands (for the desperate emergencies) , Holy Light, Holy Shock, the Sheath of light when a critical Heal has been executed. The amount of heals i can deal out is also an amazing strength of my holy spec. It deals a great amount of healing in a short space of time With the Instant cast of Holy shock.

Do you like soup?

It could be quite possible that soup is around 30% of my whole diet, I love it Smile Chicken soup to me is like chocolate to a child Smile Mmm Smile

Chubacka

Back to top Go down

Chubacka's Application :) Empty Corrections

Post  Chubacka Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:57 am

First of all, my link didnt show up Sad

and second of all my Specs can be seen as quite confusing. So here they are again to prevent confusion

Holy Spec - 51 / 2 / 18
Retribution spec - 5 / 5 / 61

Chubacka

Back to top Go down

Chubacka's Application :) Empty Re: Chubacka's Application :)

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 am

Ok Chub, just had a wee look at your app and gear etc and although I'm no pala expert i have a few questions. Firstly:

Chubacka wrote:

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: The Spartan, The guild didnt show enough intention to me to raid, and now im geared as pretty much as good as its going to get before i start raiding regulary.

You can buy 2x T8.5 with emblems from heroics, plus pants, neck and other bits and bobs so this is far from the case. In fact, by doing heroics you'd end up better geared than doing the starter raids like Naxx10. No relic either naughty naughty. I won't comment on the enchants/gems since I figure you're probably waiting for some upgrades before forking out. Also your weapon made me wince a bit. Titansteel Guardian, that one that drops off the last boss in Nexus hc, all the ones you can get from rewards for doing argent tournament dailies?

This is the world of casualcraft, gearing up is easy!

Chubacka wrote:
Anyone you know from guild? Dynne, Fóx. Smile Good friends with them both Smile

Wanna see some vouches here boyos!

As for your rotation I'm gonna let our paladins answer that because i simply cba looking it up on elitist jerks.

For your Heigan question, good answer. Smart, I like that Razz

I think when you gear up a bit you won't have any mana problems as holy, I know none of ours do! Thats all from me for now, want to get some opinions from our paladins, we have 3 quite active holadins and a few more than that again retadins so can sometimes be a struggle for spots. Also we're about to have another join us this week. Your gear would straight away preclude you from our 25 man runs to ulduar so you'd have to rely on using our numbers to provide yourself with people to do 10 man raids with to get yourself some more bits of gear because we don't really organise these it's more when someone feels like it, but as I say, you can get much better gear simply by farming heroics and doing VOA.

I'll poke some paladins to take a look at your spec

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiandar Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Your Ret pec is fine. Hitting all the right talents there. I don't understand the use of a stun in a raid rotation. Waste of a glodbal cooldown, as it doesn't work on raid bosses, and a number of trash. And if that's priority order, you might want to think about opening with Judgement to get the 3% increase crit up asap. The after 5 stacks of SoV on the boss, priority on Crusader Strike, then cooldown burn after that. Could do with changing those glyphs though. Glyph of Divine Storm sucks. Might want to think about Glyph of Judgement, Glyph of Exorcism and Glyph of Seal of Vengeance (well, those are what I have Razz)

Holy spec is generally good too. I personally prefer going 5/5 in Divinity for overall healing increase than the 3 extra in Sanctity of Battle. But I guess it's not a huge issue. Glyphs here are much better, no complaints in that front. Nut hey, Holy is my offspec so should let the holy guys comment on that more.

I realise you are currently in your holy gear, so, regarding what Xani said, maybe you have more gear on you ret spec? But in any case she's right that gearing up takes about a week these days. And it's not too hard to find OS PuGs or something.

That's me done. Ending note: seems like a nice guy. We are pretty full on rets at the moment, though. But if you're saying you prefer healing then I think we only have 1 or 2 holy pallies at the moment, unless I'm not paying attention properly.

Xiandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chubacka Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:29 am

Before i start i would just like to Clarify that Holy is my Main spec, hence the poor state of my Ret spec, it would be unfair of me to Need things for my Ret spec whilst im their as a healer, also i do not have much time for it. Its pretty much "slap dosh and there you go" with that spec. Also the reason for my poor Glyphs. They were just what i could make on my rogue. That i realised i had in my bank.

Even though holy is my main Spec, ive only been duel specced for 3 days. That is the reason for my appauling, and i REPEAT - appauling weapon. I have had no Luck in ToC or Nexus or in Nax 10 which i did today.

My Ret gear is Strong in some more important areas for example the weapon where i have a Titansteel Destroyer, but does still have a few Blues in there, just because ive been spending my emblems on my Holy spec, if you want to see my ret gear Just give me a poke in game and i'll Show it too you. Smile

I aquired some new gear for my Holy spec if you would like to take another look onto the Armoury and Check that out.

My gems and my Enchants are quite poor, i know. I am like you said, i am waiting for upgrades as i wont be in this gear for too long i hope.

Moving onto my Ret rotation, Again i know this is wrong, the reason i use my Judgement last or near too is because i use the Judgement of wisdom and it would be effectless apart from the 3% Crit chance increase, because it wouldnt give me on mana as i would already be full. I would much rather get my first set of spells out of the way with then restore my mana up Totally. But to be honest i am not joining this guild as a Retadin, I would only use this spec if i totally need to. I would be joining this guild as a Holadin as i am much more effective in this Spec Smile

Thanks for the reply Guy Smile Hope to be Raiding with you sooner rather than later Smile

Chubacka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Hey Chubacka,

Have had a good long think about it and for now we won't be able to accept your application as a raider. We have a couple well geared and dedicated holy paladins who really set the standard for new recruits and since you can gear nearly completely from emblems to be pretty much ready for raiding high end content in World of Casualcraft, I'd like to see you a bit better geared before we would be able to give you a trial. It shouldn't take long if you farm some heroics and do argent tournament dailies/ToC.

Gear isn't our only consideration of course, I just like to see a bit more dedication to improving yourself when we take on gearing players.

Good luck and maybe see you sometime if you decide to reapply after you've geared up a little Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chubacka Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Fair enough i suppose, Just done ToC and Nexus again, No maces. Again... 20 More emblems for my chest, Then im full Epic, apart from boots and trinkets.

You say your not totally dependent on gear but... :/ It does seem that way Lol, No offence though.

Maybe you can accept my Rogue into the Guild, its name is Vícious. Maybe that will be more up to your standard of Gear Smile

If you do look though, Careful how you spell it. It is spelt V " í " cious. Be careful of the " í "

Ciao for now.

Chubacka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Well it's more that we already have a few active holy paladins so we really don't need another unless it's an exceptional candidate. With a bit more effort we would give you a trial but not in your current gear as you're more suited to naxx rather the hardmodes we're hoping to start - don't take this badly I'm just being honest ^^

Good luck if you decide to apply with your rogue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down