Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Sithraviel, Survival Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Application: Sithraviel, Survival Hunter Empty Application: Sithraviel, Survival Hunter

Post  Sith Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:09 pm

English skills: Fluent

Character: Sithraviel
Armory link:
Class/Spec: Survival 0/17/54
Days played: 16
Raiding experience: MC, ZG (at 60) KZ, ZG, Gruul, Maggy, TK, SSC, BT (at 70), Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, VoA 10/25, OS 10/25 up to one Drake
Previous Guild and reason for leaving: Wanted a bit more raiding, and felt that all my experience was going to waste (as big headed as that sounds :p). Also wanted to play more with my mate Föx.
Anyone you know from guild?: Föx

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment? Black Arrow, Serpent Sting, Aimed Shot, Explosive Shot, Steady Shot, Steady Shot, Explosive Shot, Aimed Shot, Steady Shot, Explosive Shot, and so on. Re-apply DoT's when required! I am prepared to learn if someone suggests improvements to my rotation Smile

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging? Heigan himself, I didn't want him to feel lonely up on that podium whilst people run away from him! :p

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class? Naturally the dead zone, but shouldn't be a problem for PvE. A good strength is the good AoE and being able to help the tank out with starting aggro with Misdirection Smile Main weakness I feel is the lack of buffing to the raid!

Do you like soup? CHUNKY Very Happy

Sith

Back to top Go down

Application: Sithraviel, Survival Hunter Empty Re: Application: Sithraviel, Survival Hunter

Post  Mystro Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am

Sounds good, as long as you're willing to read up on new bosses as we approach them.

Can I just ask what your pets are, and for their names? (Personal interest ^^)

Any hunters want to chip in?

EDIT: Disregard. Sith has joined us already. ^^"

Mystro

Back to top Go down

Application: Sithraviel, Survival Hunter Empty Re: Application: Sithraviel, Survival Hunter

Post  Nesnildur Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 am

I know Sith has joined us already but theres a few things that could do with changing -

Read up the survival hunter guide on here

This will give you info on shot rotation, talents, glyphs, gemming, enchanting gear, hit rating and more.

A basic of summary of what you should change...

Your shot rotation - KS > BA > ES > AS/MS > SrS > SS . Its priority based so go with the highest available... making sure SrS is always up for the bonus dmg with SS.

Glyphs - Remove the AS glyph and replace with the KS glyph or the SS glyph.

Talents - Your hit is very low so take 3 in focused aim till you get gear with hit on it. You can take the 2 out of efficiency for it. The hit cap is 165 with 3 points in focused aim. Till you get more hit on your gear and free up the points in focused aim theres not much more you could do. Ideally you want the noxious stings but hit is more important for you at the mo. Oh expose weakness only needs 2 points rather than 3 so use that extra point in go for the throat so your pet isn't focus starved. Its doing less dmg than it should without it. Hmmm, you could prob take 1 in wyvern sting and 2 in noxious stings if you lose 3 from hunting party. Not sure how much diff it would make tho.

Gems - Change your attack power gems to agility. Agility is no.1 for survival + its used with the expose weakness talent to increase attack power. Oh and change the meta in your helm to the earthsiege one with +21 agil and 3% crit dmg.

Finally, for your pet take 1 point out of bloodthirsty so you can use it in wild hunt.
Nesnildur
Nesnildur

Back to top Go down

Post  Petey Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 pm

^^ Great post! Very Happy Would also recommend visiting www.femaledwarf.com , its a web-based version of the dps spreadsheet when considering gear upgrades.

Petey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down