Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

app for to many toons

Go down

app for to many toons Empty app for to many toons

Post  whitesun Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:00 am

English skills: native

Character: whitesun ,baneck ,bre ,brendan ,toliman. take your pick Smile
Armory link:
hunter:
rogue:
death knight:
paladin:
warrior:
sry for the wall of text i have other alts but they are work in progress or horde.

Class/Spec: main would be brendan my holy paladin
Days played:hmm to many, since as in over 250
Raiding experience:
classic: cleared all till AQ temple and naxx then stoped playing.
tbc: cleared on brendan
wotlk: cleared naxx 10/25, cleared EoE 10/25, cleared OS 10/25,
ulduar 12/14 on 10 and 25, ToC 10 man cleared so far on bre.

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:
darkfire, i was a officer in darkfire for a long time and was there to see them rise in realm ranking but after a issue with one of the guilds members and the gm refuseing to sort it out i desided it was time to stop, so i left now i am back there as casual while i find a guild to raid full time with.

Anyone you know from guild?
not that i have seen tho maybe... i am bad with names and the only ppl that make a lasting imprestion on me, is for all the wrong reasons.

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment?
this could take forever Sad(.
i will ask anyone that wants to know this answer for ANY of my toons poke me in game.

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging?
no one in most cases it is the blind leading the blind....

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?
again this is another one that would take a lot of text to go into all of them, so i will give pala and dk,
as paladin i have a very strong single target healer and raid suport, what we lack is stong instant heals and aoe healing besides judge of light ( i know not a proper aoe but closest we have without glyths) and a very low dps output.
as raid suport we can not only keep the rest of the raid alive with healing alone... we have plenty of OHH SHIT!!!!! buttons to help with the job and a very high armor and HP pool gives us a edge.

with my death knight i have tried many builds and keep going back to blood for serious single target dps and ability to keep myself alive should a healer fail.
death knights dont have many weak points to them apart from those that play the class playing as blood the only class/spec that will beat me any time is a holy paladin as it can out heal my damage no matter what spec i am in.
strong points are good self healing for a dps class and melee with strong aoe tuants and range attack make death knights one of the strongest classes in the game if played well.

Do you like soup?
depends what type tbh.... i would fill with another wall of text on this subject but i think i have given you enoght to read already Smile.

whitesun

Back to top Go down

app for to many toons Empty Re: app for to many toons

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi brendan,

Thanks for your app! Not sure if you know this char but my original main is Askarrin so you know me and Aredlena at least.

Few problems I have with this app, we're a casual guild. We raid off the cuff. Yes we do 25 mans, serious attempts for the past 3/4 weeks only and going strong but we still have occasions where we can't go due to lack of good dps/heals whatever. In these cases we just go do something else and no one minds, cos we all have real life and we never qq if someone can't make it or has to leave halfway through or whatever. Very easygoing you know?

I personally would worry that you would get bored. I know you've been in every top guild on the server so I don't know how you'll cope with the change of pace here?

Back to top Go down

Post  whitesun Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:21 pm

aye i know how the guilds works (i have spoken to members) and tbh im not looking for another firefly to join... that got old fast.

atm i am hardly raiding at all but that was due to working on my hunter and moveing house.

i want to raid at a easy pace as that is what i enjoy with raiding.... when it is all rushed and in military style guild management i lose any enjoyment out of it.

and hey hey aska Smile.

whitesun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Think on this basis it wouldn't do us any harm to try each other out. Gimme a shout in game on Xanathi or poke Pande

Back to top Go down

Post  brendan Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:09 pm

will do after the reset as i am saved to most raids with do not panic(alts) or darkfire atm anyway Sad.

tired of other guilds useing my paladin like a rent boy Sad(

brendan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystro Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:20 pm

How much does the pally charge per hour? Wink

Mystro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down