Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumoria App!

Go down

Lumoria App! Empty Lumoria App!

Post  Lumoria Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:43 am

English skills: Me card read good. (Just kidding, its my first language ;D)

Character: Lumoria

Armory link:

Class/Spec: Restoration Druid- main/ Feral DPS offspec

Days played: 18 days on this character

Raiding experience: All wotlk content downed 10 and 25 man, except yogg. Gotta state that its not on this character, although I have healing and dps experience in all of it across from my Warlock and my Priest back on Deathwing;
If you want to see achieves and stuff for it, then go here to my old char --->

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: I'm currently in Revelation, to be honest I joined because I didn't have a guild and I just got a random invite that I didn't really want to decline. I haven't raided with any guilds on this server, and although Revelation are a cheerful bunch, I would really like to raid with a guild.

Anyone you know from guild?: Ran alot HC's and some 10 man raids with Minathiel and Sovicles, so I will hope they don't mind me calling them references! Very Happy

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment?: HoTs on the Tree, DoTs on the Cat! Really though it depends on whats going on, who I'm healing and what else is there as support.

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging?
Hugging the tank! But keeping my eyes on the plague wall because everyone has different latency and if you dance too slow its not fun.

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?
+6% Healing done to raid is very very nice as a tree, and Combat raise is also useful! Druid has great mana regen and innervate for "Oh crap OOM" situations. Balancing HoTs and topping crazy DPS up quickly when alot of mobs are steamrolling towards them is sometimes tricky though. I do think though, that druid is a viable tank healer aswell as a great raid healer.

Do you like soup?
I love soupppp.. I hope its not a trick question because I could really go for Chicken soup now :Q

Lumoria

Back to top Go down

Lumoria App! Empty Re: Lumoria App!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 am

Likes soup, is Scottish and can play his class...works for me!

Naxx 25 is easy dummy check so vouch from little me cos he performed well, especially in the 3 healer patch downage craziness! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Thash Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Looks good for me. Inv i say!
Thash
Thash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: