Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

retri pala.

Go down

retri pala. Empty retri pala.

Post  elten Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:56 pm

English skills: decent

Character:human
Armory link:
Class/Spec: paladin/retribution
Days played: total time played: 81 days. lvl 80: 15 days. Played alot I think Wink
Raiding experience: not much. done naxx and most dungeons. Did karazhan pre 70. Am a fast learner

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: Lost patrol. I am leaving cause it is a pure pvp guild. I am a pvp player but like to do raid also. So I figured I have a better chance to get random pvp then random pve.

Anyone you know from guild? I know Athena. played alot with is shaman character. Sefiron. Great guy! He is the one who told me to apply. Told me about the guild.

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment?
focus on judgement,divine storm,exorcism crusader strike when nothing else is up and consecration.
on bosses I normally use threat reduction skill along with wings in the start of the fight or whenever I see the chance to stay on boss for the whole 20 seconds.

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging?
hugging the one closest. Don't know who he is Wink

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class? decent dps. utility. right now the weakness is missing SOC. feel Blizz has ruined a decent seal. otherwise I feel it is a good class. And haven't done pvp since patch. but in pve I think pala is not to bad. and pvp I can't see pala do any good atm due to missing burst.

Do you like soup? I like tomato soup Wink

elten

Back to top Go down

retri pala. Empty Re: retri pala.

Post  skenos Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah, always high dps from him Smile good person too,he is welcome from me,me and my brother Athena played a lot with him time ago,will be cool to have him here

skenos

Back to top Go down

Post  elten Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:44 pm

I saw I forgot the armory link. So here it is

And also my character name is Elten.

elten

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi Elten,

Sorry for being slow with replying. Gear and spec checked and you look good so far plus the vouches from Skenos here and Athena in game say a lot. However! We have 4/5 great rets atm and I worry about everyone getting spots on raids. Now we do raid a lot, usually something 10 or 25 every night so it's not like it would be all the time but there may be occasions where you would have to sit out of raids if we just didn't have the space. On that note, do you have dual spec? Would you be willing to gear a 2nd spec to get a place on a raid?

Not sure how you'd feel about this? Also Athena told me you weren't too bothered and wanted a casual guild anyway so just wanted to hear it from you really. Ofc if it comes to it I'll simply rotate you week on/off or something like that to make sure you get some raid time.

I think worth a trial anyway to see if we suit one another.

Back to top Go down

Post  elten Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 pm

hey

It is true that I am after a casual guild. about the raiding I don't mid sitting out a raid or 2. since I mostly don't have time... But I enjoy doing raids.

And you don't need to put me on a rotation for raid. I work offshore so I'm home 3 weeks and at work 2 weeks. and those 2 weeks I can't play since I'm on a boat.

I got dual spec. both are retri. one for pvp and one pve. but I'm gathering tank gear. thought about trying that. but my main spec is retri. always been and always been:) so I am mostly interested in dps gear.

elten

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Whisper Xanathi or pandemonium in game for trial please - if we don't hear from you will assume you changed your mind and revoke your app.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum