Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeptic - Paladin

3 posters

Go down

Xeptic - Paladin Empty Xeptic - Paladin

Post  Xeptic Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:37 pm

English skills: 450/450

Character:
Xeptic
Armory link:
(its not updated yet, it shows even more crapier loot then I have atm.

This is my horde paladin which I stoped playing with cause it was just TO hardcore for me :

Class/Spec: Paladin / Retri
Days played: 7 whole days!

Raiding experience: Well if been playing for a long long longgggggg time now. If been raiding since level 60, Cleared MC,BWL,AQ40 and some bosses in naxx. On level 70 we cleared : SSC,TK and BT. I stoped playing for a few months when Sunwell came. On level 80 we cleared : Full nax 10 and 25 man, Ulduar full 10 and 25 man. From Ulduar I have done 5/9 hardmodes

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: Well if been in one guild my entire wow carreer Very Happy. Its now called "D O G M A" on Magtheridon. And I loved every single minute of my time in that guild, loads of fun. Yet I have never played alliance at max level before, so I hope to do that now pirat .

Anyone you know from guild?: Timmerman is a rl friend, so uhmm I geus him! bounce

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment?: Well retri is still pretty much cooldown spammage. Prioritize with Judgment, Concentration, Divine storm and Exorcism. When all are on cooldown Crusader strike hes ass.

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging?: The closest female nightelf.

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?: Plus : Descent dps + utility. Cons : No interupts.

Do you like soup?: God NO.

Xeptic

Back to top Go down

Xeptic - Paladin Empty Re: Xeptic - Paladin

Post  Xiandar Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Appart from the fact that he will rob all my gear, I like! And your belf is geared very, very well. Not liking soup may be bad though...

Xiandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaago Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 pm

We Have quite a few melee, So do we have space for him? Sounds like a good fella, and know´s His char and how to play but I wont vouch for him, neither against him thought...

Jaago

Back to top Go down

Post  Timmer Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:47 pm

He is a RL friend of my. Nice guy (doh), a lot experience since vanilla wow. Basicly seen all instances ingame.

Timmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeptic Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Well if needed, I dont mind being Prot. I have experience with the spec. Just need the gear. bounce . And if its really needed "holy" Razz.

Xeptic

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandemonium Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 am

Xeptic, u got my vote..... Seems as u know your stuff raid wise. Inv inc soon!

Pandemonium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeptic Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Thats sounds great Laughing

Xeptic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down