Divine Retribution // Sporeggar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixistix - Rogue

Go down

Pixistix - Rogue Empty Pixistix - Rogue

Post  Pixistix Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:52 pm

English skills: 450/450

Character: Pixistix
Armory link:

(its not updated yet, It show's i'm still horde)

Class/Spec: Rogue / Assasination/Combat
Days played: 36 days

Raiding experience: I've been playing since the first beta have everything cleared up to yoggie. Have some hard mode's

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: Well if been in one guild my entire wow time. Its called "D O G M A" on Magtheridon. And I loved every single minute of my time in that guild. Got a job now. Looking for a little less action and a little more fun.

Anyone you know from guild?: Timmerman is a rl friend, so uhmm I geus him! And Xeptic!!

Whats your usual skill rotation in a raid environment?: Muti Muti SnD Muti Muti rupture Muti Muti env/evis (depends boss)

When you're dirty dancing with Heigan the Unclean, who are you hugging?: Xeptic! Always i mean i'm not gay or anything. But he's the bomb!

What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of your class? Strenght: Good dps and interrupts. Almost good for every situation at this time. Weakness: Rogue's can get squishy. In certain situations i die!

Do you like soup?: Not really. I don't like anything wet. Well maybe just 1 thing but i wont disclose that in a guild aplication.

Pixistix

Back to top Go down

Pixistix - Rogue Empty Update

Post  Pixistix Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Pixistix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum